Bring Elegance and Old-World Chic to Your Wedding
Ashland Springs Hotel is the perfect wedding venue for your ceremony, reception, engagement, showers, and rehearsal dinner. Originally opened in 1925, a two-year restoration project has transformed the hotel into a haven of taste and elegance reminiscent of boutique European hotels and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We offer over 5700 square feet of banquet space including an elegant Grand Ballroom, a charming English Garden and a more intimate Crystal Room in our event spaces.
70 beautifully appointed rooms allow your wedding guests the opportunity to truly enjoy this historic landmark, as well as all that Ashland and the Rogue Valley has to offer. We are conveniently located off I-5 in the heart of downtown Ashland in southern Oregon, just a 4.5-hour drive from Portland and 5.5-hour drive from the Bay Area; making this one of the best places to have a wedding!
Complimentary Wedding Amenities & Services
- West Coast renowned wedding specialist
- Built-in Dance Floor in the Grand Ballroom
- Dedicated rehearsal space and time
- Set up and tear down the day of the wedding
- White wooden ceremony chairs
- Event tables, standard chairs
- Ivory linens and napkins
- Table setting, votive candles, glass hurricane candle holders, glass pedestals for flowers
Contact our wedding specialist for a tailored proposal at Jason.Nelson@neumanhotelgroup.com or 541.631.2006