Upon the time of making your reservation, we do take an advanced deposit as a way to guarantee your reservation. The advanced deposit covers your first night’s room and tax.
For guest convenience, we’ve updated our cancellation policy to 24-hour notice.
Incidentals Temporary Authorization
We do authorize your credit card for $50 at the time of check in for any incidentals that may occur during your stay. This is not a fee and will clear from your account after check out. Please note that this may take five to seven business days to reflect on your bank statement.
Check In/Check Out
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 11 a.m.
We are proud to be a pet friendly hotel and to offer accommodations for your pet. For the safety of your pet and our guests, here are the guidelines that we have established:
- There is a $30.00 non-refundable pet fee per day.
- We accept up to two pets per room (fee covers both pets).
- The designated pet rooms are located on the third floor near the rear entrance to the hotel for your convenience. Please use this entrance when exiting and entering the building with your pet.
- Pets must be on a leash when entering or exiting the hotel.
- Please no bathing or grooming your pet in the room.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Excessive barking complaints may result in being charged an additional fee.
- Housekeeping must be allowed to “refresh” the room every day of your stay. Please make sure your animal is in your care during that time.
- Pets are not allowed inside Larks Restaurant.
We are a non-smoking facility. All tobacco, vaping, and marijuana products are prohibited. Failure to follow the smoking policy will result in a $250 fee.