Whether you’ve been together for forty years, six months, or you’re just starting out with someone new, our charming downtown location and historic ambiance, offers the perfect setting to spark romance.
Package available the nights of February 14th, 15th, or 16th, 2019
- Overnight stay for two guests in a beautifully appointed guest room.
- Celebratory chef’s choice artisan dessert handcrafted by our brand new, award-winning Pastry Chef, Sara Variel (Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine).
- Bottle of champagne awaiting in your room.
- Steam and sauna at Waterstone Spa (based on availability, please call 541-488-0325 to reserve).
- Deluxe hot continental breakfast.
- Afternoon tea service & cookies.
- Hotel gated parking & Wi-Fi.
Package rates start at $125
Available the nights of February 14th, 15th, or 16th, 2019
-OR- CALL 541.488.1700 and mention promo code CUPID
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT!
The Art of Wine – Weisinger Wine Dinner at Ashland Springs Hotel
Saturday, February 16th, 2019
6:30PM – 9:30PM
“Wine is a personal experience with few absolute truths. One of them is that nobody will experience wine in the same way. Wine is an individual experience. Like art, wine becomes part of you and can influence you. This is what I love about wine.”
– Eric Weisinger (Winemaker)
We invite you to a five-course wine dinner event to experience Weisinger vintages in your own unique way, each paired with dishes by Executive Chef, Francesco Console and his culinary LARKS team.
An intimate evening with hints of romance is the perfect Valentine’s weekend celebration!
Tickets on sale now! $85 per guest – all inclusive.