The hotel was the perfect place for our wedding. We will treasure the memories.—
Elegance and Old-World Chic
Ashland Springs Hotel is the perfect venue for your engagement, showers, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Originally opened in 1925, a two-year restoration project has transformed it into a haven of taste and elegance reminiscent of boutique European hotels and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We offer over 5700 square feet of banquet space including an elegant Grand Ballroom, a charming English Garden and a more intimate Crystal Room.
70 beautifully appointed rooms allow your wedding guests the opportunity to truly enjoy this historic landmark, as well as all that Ashland has to offer. We are conveniently located off I-5 in the heart of downtown Ashland, just a 4.5-hour drive from Portland and 5.5-hour drive from the Bay Area.
For the room rental of $1,250.00, this includes:
- Wedding Ceremony and Rehearsal in our English Garden
- Complimentary day-of Wedding Coordinator
- Private Bridal room for you and your Bridesmaids
- White Wedding Chairs for your Ceremony
- Skirted Gift & Guestbook table
- Cocktail hour in our sky-lit Atrium
- Wedding Reception in our Grand Ballroom with built-in hardwood dance floor
- Tables, Chairs, Linen, China, Stemware, Glasses
- Skirted and up-lit cake table
- Use of Centerpieces and votive candles
- Full service, award-winning banquet team (set up and breakdown of your event included)
Our on-site wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way to create an elegant event with no detail overlooked.
Congratulations on your engagement; we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information or to receive a Wedding Packet, please contact Gina DuQuenne at 541-631-2006 or email her at Gina@NeumanHotelGroup.com