Bring Elegance and Old-World Chic to Your Wedding
Ashland Springs Hotel is the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony and reception, engagement, showers and rehearsal dinner. Originally opened in 1925, a two-year restoration project has transformed the hotel into a haven of taste and elegance reminiscent of boutique European hotels and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We offer over 5700 square feet of banquet space including an elegant Grand Ballroom, a charming English Garden and a more intimate Crystal Room in our event spaces.
70 beautifully appointed rooms allow your wedding guests the opportunity to truly enjoy this historic landmark, as well as all that Ashland and the Rogue Valley has to offer. We are conveniently located off I-5 in the heart of downtown Ashland in southern Oregon, just a 4.5-hour drive from Portland and 5.5-hour drive from the Bay Area; making this one of the best places to have a wedding!
- Wedding Ceremony and Rehearsal in our English Garden
- Complimentary day-of Wedding Coordinator
- White Wedding Chairs for your Ceremony
- Skirted Gift & Guestbook table
- Cocktail hour in our sky-lit Atrium
- Wedding Reception in our Grand Ballroom with built-in hardwood dance floor
- Tables, Chairs, Linen, China, Stemware, Glasses
- Skirted and up-lit cake table
- Use of Centerpieces and votive candles
- Full service, award-winning banquet team (set up and breakdown of your event included)
Our on-site wedding coordinator will help you every step of the way to create an elegant event with no detail overlooked.
Congratulations on your engagement; we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information or to receive a Wedding Packet, please contact Gina DuQuenne, our Senior Sales & Catering Manager, at 541-631-2006 or email her at Gina@NeumanHotelGroup.com