Wellbeing Practices of Ashland Springs Hotel
We look forward to welcoming you at Ashland Springs Hotel. The health and safety of our guests and team will always come first.
Please review some practices and experiences you can anticipate when you stay at Ashland Springs Hotel.
- Face masks are required indoors per State of Oregon mandate.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is always in practice.
- Elevator buttons are sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk, 3rd floor by the elevator, 2nd floor entering the Conservatory, and in Larks Restaurant.
- Front door handles are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- The air filters in the public areas are changed out regularly to keep fresh air circulating.
- All public area seating and tables throughout the hotel are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- All employees are wearing masks.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
- Rooms are sanitized during cleaning with an emphasis on all touch points.
- Guest directory has been removed and replaced with a laminated information card. This card is cleaned and sanitized prior to next guest check in.
- Decorative pillows have been removed for guest peace of mind.
- In-room coffee machines are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest check in.
- Guest room air filters are on a rotating schedule for replacement.
- The front desk counter is sanitized on a regular basis.
- Plexiglass shields will remain in place.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Guests have the option of skipping the checkout process by having their bill emailed to them.
- Luggage carts are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- 6-foot social distancing markers are in place to ensure a safe distance between guests.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest check in with approved disinfectants and cleaners.
- Linens and laundry continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- Guest rooms serviced after guest check out to limit interaction of our guests and housekeeping team.
- Breakfast and coffee is served to you by the breakfast attendants wearing protective face masks.
- Travel path markers are visible on the floor for entering and exiting the Palm room.
- Condiments are available individually packaged.
- Silverware is rolled in paper napkins.
- Workstation including: desk, chair and computer equipment are sanitized regularly for guest safety.
Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine
- Please review some additional “wellbeing” practices on restaurant website LarksAshland.com