Wellbeing Practices of Ashland Springs Hotel
We look forward to welcoming you at Ashland Springs Hotel. The health and safety of our guests and team will always come first. Consistent use of face coverings, attention to social distancing, and regular hand washing constitute the most effective measures to keep our guests, team members and this community safe and slow the spread of coronavirus.
Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you stay at Ashland Springs Hotel.
Following the Guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority:
- Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces at all times. Persons under the age of 5 and persons who require an accommodation or are exempt under federal/ state law are also exempt.
- For your safety, please review some additional “wellbeing” practices of our hotel below.
- Face masks are required on property by all team members, plexiglass shields are in place.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is always in practice.
- Elevator buttons are sanitized regularly.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk, 3rd floor by the elevator, 2nd floor entering the Conservatory, and in Larks Restaurant.
- Front door handles are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- The air filters in the public areas are changed out regularly to keep fresh air circulating.
- All public area seating and tables throughout the hotel are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Employees are empowered to stay home if unwell.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
- Rooms are sanitized during cleaning with an emphasis on all touch points.
- Individually wrapped paper cups will temporarily replace glassware and coffee mugs.
- Notepads and pens have been removed. They are available at the front desk upon request.
- Guest directory has been removed and replaced with a laminated information card. This card is cleaned and sanitized prior to next guest check in.
- Bed lavender sachets and decorative pillows have been removed for guest peace of mind.
- In-room coffee machines are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest check in.
- Guest room air filters are on a rotating schedule for replacement.
- The front desk counter is sanitized on a regular basis.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed for guest and team member safety.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Guests have the option of skipping the checkout process by having their bill emailed to them.
- Luggage carts are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- 6-foot social distancing markers are in place to ensure a safe distance between guests.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest check in with approved disinfectants and cleaners.
- Linens and laundry continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- Guest rooms serviced after guest check out to limit interaction of our guests and housekeeping team.
- Breakfast and coffee is served to you by the breakfast attendants wearing protective face masks.
- Travel path markers are visible on the floor for entering and exiting the Palm room.
- Condiments are available individually packaged.
- Silverware is rolled in paper napkins.
- Workstation including: desk, chair and computer equipment are sanitized regularly for guest safety.
Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine
- Our restaurant is following all Oregon Health Authority protocols and is sanitized/maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable. For your safety, please review some additional “wellbeing” practices of our restaurant on our website LarksAshland.com