Packages & Specials
What makes a getaway in Southern Oregon even better…. lodging discounts and FREE nights!
Save 15% OFF your hotel stay any day of the week now through the end of November 2020.
Enjoy 3rd night FREE on us when you stay two nights on select days*!
There’s so much to explore in the breathtaking and iconic open spaces of Southern Oregon in every season! Getaway in comfort and safety. Enjoy a relaxing getaway in the mountain town of Ashland. Centrally located in picturesque downtown, our historic landmark features comfortable modern amenities and design reminiscent of European style charm. Savor a glass of wine in the cobblestone floored English Garden, or a good book on the light filled Mezzanine. We’re steps from the famous Lithia Park with endless trails, a Japanese Garden, ponds, creeks, and quiet nooks to reconnect with nature. We’re also minutes from wineries, breathtaking outdoors, and endless opportunity for bucket list worthy adventures! Unwind, indulge and leave planning your next visit to Southern Oregon. Explore top attractions below to experience during your visit!
Book Hotel Offers:
–OR- call 541.488.1700
*Valid for hotel accommodations only. 15% OFF valid any day of the week through the end of November 2020. Offers may not be combined. 3rd night free offer valid on stays Sunday – Wednesday through the end of September 2020. Other restrictions may apply. To receive your 3rd night free, select 3 available nights in the availability calendar through the booking button above. The 3rd night free is then shown in the price breakdown at checkout.
- Complimentary amenities:
- Free gated parking
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Free pass to SNAP Fitness
- Luxury Frette Linens
- Award-winning Larks Restaurant on-site
- Waterstone Spa open (located just across the street)
Bucket List Worthy Adventure Ideas:
- Wine Country – named next “Napa” by Vogue online
- Crater Lake National Park
- Water Adventure: boating, fishing, rafting, kayaking, SUPB, swimming
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Siskiyou Scenic Bikeway
- Lithia Park in downtown Ashland – hiking, Japanese Garden, ponds, Ashland Creek
- Upper & Lower Table Rocks – hike volcanic plateaus
- Mount Ashland: biking trails, hiking, scenic views
- Farmers & Crafters Markets
- Boutique Shopping – shop historic downtown Ashland and Jacksonville